About Our Camp
We started camp in 2004 with great excitement, goals and aspirations!!!
Our goal was to bring girls and ponies/horses together in the summer to enjoy the outdoors.
The riding camp program caters to girls ages 5-16. It has been designed to build confidence, teach riding and horsemanship skills, and instill respect for the environment, while encouraging new friendships with other girls who share the same interest.
- To offer the opportunity to learn, relax, and enjoy themselves
- To give campers a fun-filled, safe, and healthy summer
- To teach campers an appreciation and respect for the outdoors and nature
- To give campers confidence and competence in social and recreational skills while creating a positive self-image.
• create a sense of community
• develop their own sense of healthy risk-taking
• foster resiliency and
• Be kind to themselves and to others.
Staff is trained to help campers understand how their own actions affect themselves and others.
2022 Summer Camp Enrollment is Open